It took me a few months, but I finally completed a project! And I actually like the results!
Here’s what I started with:
And here’s the final product:
It’s up and ready for aprons!
I removed the Santa paper, painted the background cream and the frame brown, and then added the quote and pictures.
I could get nit-picky and super anal about the things I wish I had done differently, but I won’t.
I’m just going to focus on how cute the little blue teapot turned out.
And on how you can totally tell that those are supposed to be eggs.
And an oven mitt and a whisk.
And those are two of my melamine nesting bowls.
And I’ll focus on the fact that I now have TWO things hung up in my house.
I’m making progress.