Once we figured out a theme (Alice in Wonderland!) for BFFL Cathy’s baby shower I couldn’t wait to get to Goodwill to see what inspiration I could find…
- A flowery teapot… which I think will be great for a centerpiece full of flowers! (Or with a “bouquet” of baby onesies!)
- A glass bowl with fancy lid… will be great for sugar cubes or some other small items.
- Tea cups… of course.
- White candle stick holders… once the wax is melted off, they’ll also be great for the centerpiece/table-scape!
- White glass vase… I thought it was ceramic when I bought it, but I love that it’s actually glass!
- A neat clear glass bottle… perfect for a “DRINK ME” bottle.
The best part (other than the great prices) is that these are all things that I’ll use around my home anyway!