Oh yes, it’s time for another rendition of “things that make me smile”!
1. Creating for others. I love it. I need to do more of it… and want to uphold my promise to make something handmade for those that signed up for it months ago. (I haven’t forgotten!!)
2. Piles of pumpkins. I was in a not-incredilby-chipper mood the other day and stopped at Central Market to pick up a few things for dinner. Then I saw it: the pumpkin pile. Fall has arrived! I couldn’t help but be cheered.
3. Pandora has unlimited music listening for FREE. It used to be limited to 40 hours a month… now I don’t have to worry about how often I listen! LOVE it! (Music always makes me smile.)
4. Colin Firth. I’m not super into celebrities, but lately I have been enamored with Colin Firth. Especially in Pride and Prejudice… it’s my current go-to chick flick. How could it not be with such great lines?
In vain I have struggled. It will not do! My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
I should probably add “reading Pride and Prejudice” to my things-to-do list… someday. :)
I saved the best for last…
5. My sister and her hubby are giving me a nephew. Yeah, it’s not all about me… but I’m SO EXCITED!!!! I have to wait until March to meet him… so far away, and yet just around the corner. (I know at least 10 women expecting between now and next April… at least. That I know of. I’m closer to some than others, of course–but TEN! My goodness. Baby bonanza!!)