Things That Make Me Smile are posted on Tuesday mornings starting today… because it’s good to be reminded of the things that make us smile, big or small. If you’d like to join me, grab the button and link up at the end of this post. Then check out some (or all!) of the others that have joined in and spread the smiles!
1. My Toller Family.We love our dogs, but part of what makes them so great is the many wonderful people we’ve met since our first two Toller boys, Taylor and Sunny, came into our lives. Our pups would still be amazing without all those people, but our adventures and the experiences we have had these last 5.5 years wouldn’t have been as special, fun, or memorable without the people we’ve been lucky to spend them with.
2. Cuppow! I love my Cuppow lid. I was (and still am, really) totally into my Contigo mug, but it is such a pain to keep clean! The Cuppow lets me use a Mason jar for my morning tea and it’s all dishwasher safe and super easy to keep clean I just have the one right now but may add another soon! The Mason jar isn’t insulated, but I’m OK with that. I don’t need my tea to stay warm to enjoy it.
3. Red Rageous Mike and Ikes. Don’t get me wrong, I love my chocolate. But lately I’ve been all about the chewy fruity candies! Especially the red flavors. Mike and Ike has a package that they call Red Rageous that is JUST the red candies! I’m also loving Swedish Fish. It’s weird since I’m not usually a candy person. I blame/credit John.
4. Wooden Clothespin Cozy. This goes right with my Cuppow–since the Mason jar isn’t insulated, the outside can be hot to hold! Thankfully my friend’s aunt makes these awesome cozies that perfectly fit Mason jars! I picked mine up at the Bremerton Farmers’ Market Sunday Market a few weeks ago and LOVE it. I might have to get another soon to switch things up. It also happens to fit my Daily Bird Pottery tumbler! (Check out Wooden Clothespin on Etsy.)
5. Fall is HERE! I had a great summer, but I am ready for the crisp fall air, making and eating lots of soup and (healthy!… ish) comfort foods, dressing all cozy, drinking more tea, gearing up for the holidays, getting pumpkins, baking… I just wish that could all happen and we could keep the longer daylight hours.
Grab the button code below and don’t forget to come back and link up! Spread the smiles by visiting some, or all, of the others that have linked up and leave them a friendly comment!